Do not hesitate to contact me if you need help with your purchase.
How do I pay?
I accept PayPal, and debit or credit cards. PayPal is an easy, fast, and secure worldwide payment system. Your payment will be received almost instantly and without sharing your financial information with the seller. This service is absolutely free for you.
To find out more about PayPal, please visit the PayPal website.
Do you accept custom orders?
I am sorry, I do not accept custom orders at this time.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
All finished charms & pendants are shipped in kraft cotton-filled gift boxes, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap or paper. The boxes are tied with a decorative ribbon.
Special care is always taken to make sure that all products are packed securely to avoid any damage during shipment.
How much do you charge for shipping?
For all items in my shop, the shipping is $4 USD or free with purchase over $50, the shipping fees for international vary but are usually around $15.
Please contact me if you would like to have your order shipped by Express mail, with insurance, or outside of the continental USA. I will be glad to find out the exact shipping fee for you.
How quickly will you ship my items?
I will do my best to ship your order as soon as possible. If you are requesting a custom item the time can vary greatly depending on the time of year & how busy I am but in general, I try to make it no longer than 3 weeks if possible.
If you are ordering a pre-made item I do my best to have them out within 3-4 business days max.
What is your return policy?
I am doing my best to represent each item as accurate as possible through good quality pictures and detailed to-the-point descriptions. I encourage you to ask any additional questions you may have before purchasing the item of your choice. I generally do not accept refunds on any items, if however, you are not completely satisfied with the item you receive, I will be willing to work with you to keep you a happy customer. Please message me to discuss options.
What are your creations made of?
The main material in my creations is polymer clay. This material is amazing, with practically endless possibilities. It is a lightweight, fade resistant, and waterproof, which is ideal for jewelry.
What is polymer clay?
It consists of tiny polyvinyl chloride particles suspended in plasticizers and mixed with various pigments. As its name suggests, polymer clay behaves a lot like natural clay - namely, it is pliable in its raw form and hardens when cured.
Very often, polymer clay is referred to by the brand name - Sculpey, Fimo, Premo, Cernit, or Kato to name a few.
To decorate my polymer clay creations, I often use UV resin, gemstones, pearls, glass, and crystals. All materials used are listed in the description of each piece.
How do you make your charms?
I use a number of different techniques, but mostly as free-hand sculpting. Each piece is unique and sculpted by hand. After sculpting, each piece is carefully cured in an oven to make it durable. Sometimes, when the design is complicated, multiple baking is required between repetitive sessions of sculpting.
After curing, all of them are finished with a coat of beautiful UV resin to bring out the depth of color and for further protection. The entire process is very tedious, requires lots of attention to details and lots of patience, but it also gives me a great satisfaction and joy.
How durable are your creations?
I am taking great care to assure that my designs are not only beautiful but durable as well. This is achieved through the following steps:
- Choice of materials: I am using the best quality of polymer clays available for jewelry making (namely, Fimo and Premo brands, which are praised for their strength in finished designs). I am also using appropriate findings for each design.
- Construction: All parts of my designs are attached to each other in ways to avoid breakage during normal wear. This means that all polymer clay parts are made of appropriate thickness and secured using liquid clay or UV resin.
- Curing: All polymer clay elements are baked at the manufacturer-recommended temperature and for the appropriate duration of time to assure complete and thorough curing of polymer clay.
How should I take care of my polymer clay?
To enjoy my creations for a long time, please follow these recommendations:
- Do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume, deodorant or hairspray.
- Do not wear your jewelry when working with household cleaners or chemicals.
- Take care not to drop polymer clay jewelry, as it may break just like any other clay or glass object.
- To clean polymer clay jewelry, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric or a baby wipe.
- Avoid using any solvents or commercial jewelry cleaning machines as they may separate the resin layer from the polymer clay layer.
- When not in use, store polymer clay in a box or a separate compartment. Sharp objects can scratch its surface.